Friday, January 15, 2016

Rain, rain and more rain.  Bring it on!  (Though I will admit quietly to myself - I'm tired of it!)  Today is supposed to be a break between storms - two more lined up ready to come in.  That means that the weekend will be wet.  That's okay - I have indoor plans - Meredith, Veronica, their mom and I are getting together Saturday for some beading fun.  Allison may be playing with us - Ralph may be kayaking.  He hasn't gone since the 1st of the year, so he needs to go, so...I need to take Alli with me.  

Poor Alli - Wednesday night, I cooked the frozen battered fish fillets.  She took one bite, spit it out, and then proceeded to 'purge', just in case she had swallowed some of that nasty stuff.  Yuck! Then to add to her misery, later that evening, her right eye swelled shut.  Just her right eye, so I don't think it had anything to do with the fish, but....I'm not cooking fish for her again!  She missed school yesterday because her eye was swollen shut.  Much better today, and she is off to school!

No comments: