Sunday, November 15, 2015

I have plants!!!  The crew was out Thursday morning with tons of plants to put around in the yard.  I'll be honest, some of them are lavender plants, other than that, I have no idea what they are.  I need to go out and write down the names of them (they still have their tags on) so I can see what they are planting.  I wandered out Thursday morning while they were unloading, and Josh asked if there were any there that I hated.  That's about my input into the plants.  (And they are all great!)  Their original plan was to finish the fountain and pool in the back yard, but....Luna changed their mind for them.  She loved to play in their area after they left at night.  They decided to do that last, and blocked her out of it.









The leaves are turning as well - these are from the neighbor's walnut tree.


And these are from a walk that Ralph and I took on Friday morning.




No comments: