Sunday, August 30, 2015

Another early morning around here.  Alli was up at 4:25,and was CRANKY....and then finally went back to bed for a short nap.  Still cranky, but not CRANKY.  A shower, some music toys, spinning in her room, and she's almost nice again.  What a way to start a day!

Yesterday, Luna started bugging Ralph to take her for a walk - which he can't do.  He had some foot surgery Thursday, and is in boot at least until Friday - his next Dr. appointment.  I don't think he'll be walking Luna soon after that, either.  I took Luna, Koori and Jasper out for a quick stroll before I went to the store, and ran into Ralph's walking buddies Nicolette and Cappy.  Cappy is an Alsatian Shepherd  - beautiful and very large!!!  The dogs had a great time playing out in the field,  Here's a photo of the sunrise (yes, that's how early I was out for a walk....)



I'm ready to ship off the baby quilt I made - Zelda Felicity was born 8/27.  I made a little something for big sister Elora, too....




No comments: