Thursday, June 11, 2015

I sent Alex the following picture the other morning - the temp at 6:30 a.m. was 74 degrees, and the forecast for Tuesday's weather was a high of 108! I don't think we got to 108 (I heard 107....) but still....107????  In June????  We're in trouble....


Later that day, I sent this to him - the temp in my car at lunch.....


When I got to scouts that night, the temp had dropped to 77 degrees, and it was raining.  What a weird day!!!

This was the sky that night at 5:30.  You can't see the clouds building up over the mountains to the north and east.


I finally got the paperwork form the attorney - time to move on to the next step on Mom's stuff.  I need to get signatures from my siblings on the paperwork, so it's time for a road trip!  I'm going to zip over to Arbuckle and Ft. Bragg this weekend to get signatures, and up to Susanville on Monday to get the last signature, go to the bank, call the contractor for Mom's roof repair, call a real estate agent, and....what else???  I'm sure there's something else I need to do.

No comments: