Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book Club tonight!!!  The book this month is The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins.  Not my favorite book - matter of fact, I didn't finish it.  I couldn't empathize with the characters, and kept wanting to tell them to just suck it up, grow up, and move on......

Since I didn't finish the book, I didn't personalize the bookmark to the book.  I was tempted to do a train, but got busy and realized on Friday that book club was on Wednesday, and I was going to be gone over the weekend,  Oops!  I scanned Google for ideas for a train, but didn't find anything ready made, and no time to make up my own pattern.  So the next best thing was to celebrate summer in Redding.  I still had to make my own pattern up, but it was pretty simple (much more simple than a train).  I found a pattern on Etsy for them, but didn't think the pattern was worth $5.  I'm pretty happy with them, and I need to write out the pattern before I forget it.  Maybe the next post??  


No comments: