Sunday, March 08, 2015

I finished the blocks for my quilt this month.   I'm still struggling with my color choices.  This quilt, I am given lots of different fabrics each month, and the only suggestion is that the sky be the same color.  The rest I get to pick and choose what I want.  I think I like it better when they tell me what color to make everything.  Here's the blocks this month:


And here are all that I have done this year (so far):


I also finished up a block in the baby afghan I'm making for Malorie.  They are doing a nautical theme for the baby's room.  I found a pattern of 4 different nautical scenes, and have one done so far.  I also have one solid blue block done, so......if I make the afghan 3X4 blocks, I'm 1/6 done.....


Mom got to the house before I got in from work on Friday, so I just parked behind her, since I would drive everywhere while she was here,  I went out this morning to get the paper, and remembered why I don't park under the tree in the spring.....


Yes, that is pollen on my car.

Mom also brought me the books she was taking to the thrift store.....I may not get any more projects done.....


No comments: