Monday, February 16, 2015

I hate not feeling well!  It started Wednesday - I was very tired at work, and not hungry at lunch (that was a shocker!)  By Wednesday night, I was exhausted and just wanted to go to bed, which I did right after Alli went down,   Thursday morning I woke up with a pounding headache and a severe sore throat. I figured the throat was from getting dry during the night, so started on my day.  I had to sit down to rest after packing Alli's lunch - not normal!!!!  I got everything together, put Alli on the bus, shot a text to a coworker, and went back to bed.  I slept until 11:00!!!  I felt so much better after I got up that I considered going in to work, but decided to take it easy.  

I woke up Friday with my right eye red and swollen - allergy season is here!!!!!  (and since I was sick the day before, I had forgotten my allergy meds - and the dogs all sleep with me, as well as two of the cats.)  I went in to work on Friday, felt fine, but tired all day. Woke up Saturday - my right eye was better, but now the other eye was swollen,  Lovely!  Did my normal Saturday stuff - still tired and my throat was a bit sore but that was it.  I fixed steak and scampi for Valentine's dinner.  Margene came over and we talked until 10:30. When I woke up Sunday - my eyes were fine, but....now I had no voice.  I'll be glad when everything is back to normal!!!!!

I took it easy yesterday and worked on my quilt.  I got the top of the baby quilt done!!  I really like this one!  I had to go by work yesterday (we had some computer work done and I needed to test some stuff) so I picked up backing for it too.



I picked up Valentine's Day cards for Alli while I was at the Dollar Tree getting things for the goody bags at work.  As I was signing them for Alli, I found out why they were there.


I finally took the plunge and joined Curves last week (what timing, right??)  I did my first workout Friday, and have another today.  Curves is just down the street from work,so I should be able to get in before work at least three days a week.

No comments: