Sunday, March 16, 2014

This is a tough morning to get started.  Alli woke up at 12:00, 4:00, 4:30, 5:00, 5:15, 5:30 (not that I was keeping track or anything) and I finally gave up and got up with her at 5:45.  I should have just gotten up at 5:00 and gotten the day started - it might have been easier.  Now I'm really dragging and I don't want to even get started.  Luckily, I knocked a lot of things off of my to-do list yesterday, but....I still have several more items on it.  Many of the things that are left are things that I would like to have done, not things that have to have done. before I have people over for dinner this week.  Luckily, no one will be judging me (I hope so at least!)

AJ has found something else he wants to do.  His buddy Jeff may be going to Korea for 6 months, working with college students as part of a 'international business class' or something like that.  From what AJ has learned about it, it sounds do-able.  There are minimal costs associated with it - about what it would cost for a semester at Shasta, and he is just waiting now to get accepted at Chico - he's pretty much done at the JC level, he just didn't apply to Chico State in time for the next semester.  This might be a good option for him, instead of Shasta.  It depends on whether or not Jeff goes - he doesn't want to go by himself.  The thought of the two of them off on an adventure is scary - and exciting!

No comments: