Sunday, March 09, 2014

I completely forgot I planted some bulbs last year.  Alex and I took the dogs for a walk after work on Friday, and I was admiring everyone's pretty flowers, and when we got back to the house, I saw - peeking up through the leaves - pretty flowers of my own!!


 

That meant.....yesterday, while Alex mowed the lawns, I cleaned out the flower bed so you can see them!  We also cleaned up the pool yesterday, so I got my upper body workout in.  Since Ralph has been sick, he hasn't done much with the pool (and I obviously didn't either!) and it got pretty icky.  But everything looks good now - the lawns are mowed and the leaves are gone.  Just in time for the next storm to come through.


I also saw this really cool mushroom grouping in one of my flower beds.....little tiny mushrooms.

No comments: