Saturday, February 01, 2014

I have a problem....I'm out of crochet project ideas!  I just finished up the baby things I was making (pictures later) and the bookmarks for book club (and that isn't until the 13th!) and don't know what to start next.  Nothing sounds inspiring - which is odd for me.  Usually, I have a list of things I want to start as soon as I get half way done with my current project.  Maybe it's time to switch things up and work on a doily or an afghan.  I haven't worked on any of those types of projects (not counting the baby afghan) in a while.  Hmmmm.....

Ralph's suffered another health set-back.  He woke up in the middle of the night Thursday, and his legs and abdomen were swollen.  He had a doctor's appointment this morning, and has now doubled up on his diuretics, and goes in Monday for a sonogram and blood tests.  Just when he thought he was getting better.

AJ went in to town with me today and helped me load up 4 bags of bark (much easier than usual - we haven't had any rain, so the bags are dry,  Usually, they have been sitting out in the rain at the store and are heavy!) and a dozen stepping stones for the rock area behind the pool.  Ralph brought in a bunch of rocks last weekend from Auntie Inez's place (they have the house in escrow) and I put them around, but...they need to be rearranged.  That is on the agenda for tomorrow, along with some sewing on the quilt.

No comments: