Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My dirt is here!  Now - to get it moved from the front yard to the gardens.....I have hope that it will be done by 'the boys', but I don't know that I'm counting on it.  Ralph doesn't have the gardens ready yet, and 'the boys' are on Spring Break right now.  Dallas will be going back to Drexell this weekend - so he won't be 'helping'.  I may still be able to get AJ and a couple of his friends to move it.  I mean, they are going to the gym every day to work out - they could just do this either first, last or in place of, right??  We'll see!



It has been nice having Dallas here him a hard time - even if he is only showing up at meal time.  I was giving him a hard time that the only time I see him is at dinner - they spend most of their time in AJ's room.  I forgot this morning and turned the light on in the computer room - he was sleeping on the couch.  Of course, since they woke me up multiple times last night, it serves him right!

Speaking of waking up in the night - Alli got me up at 1:00 and 3:00 Tuesday morning, so I was a zombie all day yesterday.  Then, when I got home, there was a message on the phone that she had been running a temp and coughing at school.  She ate a decent dinner, but fell asleep in her chair right afterwards.  She slept through the night, but woke up coughing.  Poor baby is now out for today.  She is the zombie now - still running a slight temp with an occasional cough, but she is definitely not feeling herself.  Luckily, Ralph is staying home with her today.

No comments: