Thursday, March 28, 2013

I think Alli is feeling better - she was standing in the kitchen looking for breakfast this morning.  She didn't eat at all yesterday (unless you count the angel food cake that she stole off the kitchen counter while Dad wasn't looking - angel food cake isn't real food, so....it doesn't count!)  She didn't seem to be hungry at all, though Ralph kept her hydrated with juice.  But this morning, she woke up hungry.  I think she's on the mend!  (Note - she didn't eat all of her breakfast, so...maybe not completely well yet.)

I have to admit, I've enjoyed the extra hour of sleep the last couple of days too.  Proof positive that I need to go to be earlier in the evening, but....I just never seem to do it.  Spring Break starts tomorrow for Alli, so I'll have a week that I don't have to get up at 4:45 - unless Allison does.  It's a nice break for me, too.

No comments: