Saturday, December 01, 2012

The wind storm came, but not so much of the rain.  That's okay by me, but....if it is going to rain another 5 or 6 inches, can't it rain at night, so I can run around during the day and not get soaked???  Today is a 'run around' day, too.  I'm going to go jump in the shower here is a sec, and get ready to start the day with some grocery shopping etc. (have to go early now - the stores are already crowded at 9:00!!!) and then later, Dawn and I are meeting up with Meredith, and going shopping!  Woohoo!

There is a large craft show down at the fairgrounds, the book store that Emma works at is having a sale (it is a neat little bookstore - charming!!) and the quilt store is having a 10% off sale, too!  Fun!  I hope to pick up the material for the purse that I bought the pattern for a couple of months ago (no need to rush!!)  I got the pattern hoping I could talk Mom into making it for me, but no go there.  (she just laughed, actually!)  Then, I found out that one of the instructors of the quilt club is going to have a class on making the purse in January.  Cool!  My sewing skills are pretty rusty, and this has zippers!  With a little help, I'm sure I can do it!

No comments: