Monday, June 11, 2012

Still no new floor.  The padding didn't come in (and they knew about it, but didn't call us!) and it may not be in tomorrow either.  Bummer!  The house looks like we got robbed.  Everything is out of the bookcases and curio cabinets, the electronics have been moved out - the place is bare!  We had to bring Alli's TV back in tonight so she had something to watch.  I did have help packing yesterday though.  Picot was VERY helpful - really!  I don't know how I could have packed a singe box without her checking it out to make sure it was okay.



In honor of the new floor, I took Koori in and had her bathed and her nails trimmed (so she didn't scratch the new floor with her nails).  She looks marvelous!  Her nails actually look normal now (AJ calls her "eagle talon" for a reason!)  When we dropped her off at her appointment, AJ and Jasper came in with me, and we walked the new (to us) extension of the river trail.  We took off from Dana Drive and walked to the bridge over the river. We walked down the trail there and played a bit in the river.  There were a couple pf people down there with a couple of dogs that weren't on leads, so we didn't stay too long.  As it was, the dogs followed us back up the trail, and AJ had to go take them back to their owners.  The river was beautiful!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Deni,
Finally found your Blog, had to search for it. Hope you got your floor installed by now. Love your pics and adventures! I miss Alli and other kids. Don't know how this works, made a comment before I had to sign up to send it.
This might be a repeat or not.
Thanks for sharing! Candy

Deni J. said...

I'm glad you found us! I'll try to post some more "Alli adventures" so you can keep up on the happenings around here!