Sunday, June 17, 2012

I made it to Susanville with 10 minutes to spare before Mom left for Chapter yesterday.  Unfortunately, Alli needed to eat her lunch in that 10 minutes.  Mom and Dave left without us, and we caught up later.  I didn't even change into my formal before we left.  I helped Dave set up the Chapter room and THEN got dressed.   It worked out fine, but I cut it a bit close leaving to go to Susanville - always pushing the envelope of time.  I did get some of my "Saturday" chores done before I left, so now I only have my "Sunday" chores to do when I get home.

After the meeting yesterday, Mom took me out to back to show me the scrub jay nest she and Dave had found.  There were two babies in the next still - and they weren't very little.  The momma and pappa jay were pretty good about us being out there, but when George the cat followed us out, they had a fit.


No comments: