Saturday, March 03, 2012

We made it through the week!  Happy weekend!  The end of the month/first of the month is always busy at work, so it was nice to pair that with a slower schedule at home.  The only activity I had after work was scouts on Tuesday, and that was a nice, fun meeting, back to what they used to be.  I'm so glad the drama is over!

I had a little crab pattern from a Yahoo! group that was just too cute not to make - isn't it adorable???


It was so cute - I made a bunch of them!


I showed AJ the first one that I made, and he actually asked me to make one for him - in orange.  Orange?  Sure - I can do that!  It isn't often that I get a request from him for something I made.  I took the rest in to work on the 1st and passed them out.  We all had a 'crabby' day!  It did lighten the mood a bit!

Alli went to her pediatrician on Tuesday for his thoughts on a swallowing study for her.  The school nurse had called and asked that we consider it, since she chokes so much.  Dr. G wasn't too hop on a study - more because what would we do with the results than anything else.  Would we want to do surgery to fix what he considered a minor problem (she is definitely thriving as it is)?  He suggested we talk with an Occupational Therapist and see what they say.  If they recommended someone else, he would be more inclined to go with that.  I now have a prescription from him to see an OT.  I haven't called yet - maybe next week???  On the up side, her rash is getting better, and Dr. G made some other recommendations to keep the itch down a bit for her.  He agreed that it was going to take a while for the rash to go away - bummer!

No comments: