Friday, March 30, 2012

It's Friday night, and I came home early from work with a cold!  Bummer!  I'm hoping to kick it quickly - I've got too many things to do to be sick!  I've got people coming tomorrow for a BBQ, and a play to go to tomorrow night, and I need to start getting stuff ready for my mini-vacation next week.  I'm taking Wednesday through Friday off and going to Susanville.  I'll be back for the next week, and then gone again for a week.  I sat on the couch for a few hours this afternoon sniffling and sneezing - that should be all the time I need to get over it, right??  Ralph offered to cook dinner tonight, and then swore that he forgot we were having pizza (I think that's the only reason he volunteered - he can cook pizza!)  I'm taking him up on it and pizza is in the oven now.

The DC/Baltimore trip is getting fleshed out a bit.  We are staying 3 days in Baltimore and 3 days in DC.  There is a National's game on Monday night in DC that we are going to to to fit in, as well as some major sightseeing.  Too much fun!  I'm getting excited already.

No comments: