Sunday, January 22, 2012

My first stage of the quilt is done.  I'm not extremely happy with it - too many errors, so it isn't "perfect", but...for my first try, I'm pretty happy!  I hope I can do the next stage a little better, so the finished project will look good.  


I ended up not going to Susanville - the weather forecast was not too pretty.  It turned out it was wrong, but....I was afraid to chance it.  It called for 4-6 inches of snow overnight in Susanville, and I didn't want to get snowed in there.  Turns out, the snow started this morning, so I could have made it back, if I started early in the morning, with no issues at all.  Oh well - I did get my quilt finished, and my baby booties (almost) finished.  The booties are done, now I just need to figure out where and how to do the buckles to turn them into pirate booties.  I also made a little lamb rattle to go with the set.  The afghan is in the washer now, so I'll get pictures after is is all dried and fluffy.

No comments: