Thursday, December 15, 2011

My vacation is half-way over, and I know I'm not half-way ready for Christmas!  Today is another baking day, since I didn't get everything done on Tuesday.  Yesterday was actually a work day - bummer!  I went in for a few hours to get a project done.  (I have to do my part before a whole bunch of people can do their parts - I was holding up the boat!)  Now I can start Monday off just a little bit behind, not a lot behind (I hope!)  I'm still working on snowflakes - this one turned out nice:


And Picot is helping with the decorations as well.

I also had my nails done yesterday - and for the very first time, I have GREEN nail polish!  It is a very glittery green too!  Way cool!  (It is just the tips of the nails - I'm not quite that much of a fashionista - just a little bit of flash is good for me!)

No comments: