Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Finally - an internet connection when I have time to sit down!  The last few day, the internet has been down in the morning- which is when I usually have time to type.  It comes up later in the day, but I am usually too busy (or too tired) to sit at the computer.  The last few days (weeks?) have been extra busy.

I am so glad Christmas is over!  This last month it has felt like all I've been doing in any spare moment has been getting ready for Christmas.  Now, the presents are all unwrapped and being enjoyed, the cookies are all baked (and mostly eaten) and company has come and gone.  Almost all of the hand-made presents are done (I have a couple of requests for hats, but they were for after Christmas, so I am good for couple of days)  I actually sat down and worked on a doily this afternoon.  (I didn't get very far, because it was time to rotate the laundry, and then Alli wanted lunch, and then... something else needed my attention.)  Time to relax!

I did play with my new Christmas present.  Ralph got me a memory card for my computer that connects to the WiFi and downloads the pictures automatically.  My test pictures shows my view at the computer:


Picot has been kept busy this morning, first with all the bags and boxes (so much fun!) when we unwrapped presents, and then when AJ's new present - a remote controlled helicopter.  Here is a video of him flying it (and Picot watching).  His batteries were running low, so he couldn't get much altitude, but he was having fun with it.  Ralph got one too, and he played with it a bit as well.  (He went out to the guesthouse to play - maybe so I wouldn't video him???)



I did get a photo from the Christmas party of me in my Cher outfit.  Too funny!!  (and check out Sonny's shoes!)

No comments: