Saturday, November 05, 2011

Winter is coming!  I spent most of yesterday afternoon with a cat curled up in my lap.  Of course, that means I spend most of the afternoon sitting on the couch!  I actually spent most of the day sitting on the couch.  As I was putting Allison's breakfast dishes in the dishwasher yesterday morning, I pulled something in my lower back.  I spent the rest of the morning sitting.  I did get a lot of crochet work done, but not much else.  Hopefully I'll get something done today!  My back is still sore, but not as bad as yesterday, so maybe with some ibuprofen I'll be fine.  I hope so - but I'll miss the cat in my lap.


My new office area has beautiful view of the sunrise.  Unfortunately, that means that I am at work when the sun is coming up.  Pretty soon, I will be there when it sets, too - the days are sure getting shorter.  I'm looking forward to the time change this weekend - it means I get to sleep in a little bit in the mornings.  I don't know how long it will take to reset Alli's internal alarm, so we will probably be getting up at the same time as we do now, for a while at least.  Then I can sleep in!

No comments: