Friday, November 04, 2011

Made it to Friday, and I have the day off!  Since I don't think I've made it home much before 7:00 any night this week, I need it to catch up with myself - busy week.  As promised (finally!) here are some pictures from Halloween.  Most of my pictures of people in costume didn't turn out very well - too dark, even with a flash.



Casey's work area


A window in the department



My desk





The sun on the webbing


One of the spiders we had stuck around everywhere


Jan and Blake 


Cassey, Berneice and Justine taking pictures


My "Hobo spider"


The hallway past our department 


Jan's 'treasures"


More of Jan's 'booty'


Blurry picture of Berneice - a 'black widow"


Justine - a 'Parson Spider" (Her spider on her back is holding a bible)


Cassey - also a black widow

No comments: