Sunday, November 06, 2011

I was right - Alli was up at 4:30 this morning.  All week, I've been having to wake her up, and today she wakes herself up.  I was expecting it, so I did go to bed at a decent time, but....so much for catching that extra hour of sleep when the time changed!  Oh well - the sooner I get started on laundry, the sooner it will be done.

My back and I are still hobbling around.  It does just fine until I move wrong, or forget and pick up something wrong.  Ouch!  This morning I had to bring in a bag of pellets for the stove - more than I probably should have picked up.  (But it was cold in here!)  Yesterday, it limbered up quite a bit by evening, so I'm hoping it will loosen up as the day goes along.  I put my sore back to good use yesterday - laying around on the couch.  I'm working on a doily for a friend, and I got quite a bit done on it.  Alli and I also took a nice nap in the afternoon.

I sent out the announcement that we will be having a craft bazaar at work this year, so I am now committed to doing it.  I don't know how much more I want to stockpile vs. using what I have as samples.  I do need to get a bunch of gloves done - they always go fast, and I need extra for my teacher gifts this year.  (That way, I can take a break for a couple of weeks and work on other things, maybe??)   I always have more things to work on than I have time.

No comments: