Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to work today - and I'll probably be paying for my three-day weekend (which was wonderful, by the way!)  Mom left yesterday around 11:00, and I already had most of my laundry on the line.  It took all day to dry, so I was folding clothes last night at 6:00 p.m.   Yuck!  I want, somehow, to do laundry instantly - all the loads at once.  I hate it dragging out all day!  One nice thing about our summers, by the time I am ready to hang the second load on the line, the first one is dry.  It does cut down on the time element.

I keep thinking the weather is going to change.  I had Picot in my lap all afternoon yesterday (if Allison wasn't in my lap).  Odd behavior for both of them.  It must be coming up to winter time or something. Alli napped in my lap after lunch, and Picot curled up several times later in the day.  They both make it hard to crochet.  I'm trying to build up inventory for our Christmas Bazaar at work.  I was also asked by a friend that if they have one at her work if I would put some stuff in.  Sure!  I better get busy - I have quite a few scarves made up, but I need to make up a bunch of gloves,  They usually sell well, and don't take as much time to make as the scarves do.  I've been having a lot of fun playing with the different yarns that are out now - so beautiful and soft!


Koori is so proud of her toy.  She is such a funny dog.  She doesn't want you to play with her toy, she just wants you to admire it.

No comments: