Monday, September 26, 2011

I finally remembered to scan Alli's school picture an post it.  Not too bad!  She is growing up so fast - 14 and a freshman!  She's been doing really well in school - the teacher sent home a nice long note telling me all the things she has improved on already.  So much of her growth is dependent on someone 'making' her do it.  She is such a slacker!  


Ralph made it to the airshow yesterday, but forgot to take my camera.  His cell phone camera just didn't do what he wanted.  I think he had fun, he was there for several hours, wandering around the static displays and talking to the scout leaders.  Alli and I stayed home and she napped and I crocheted - a lovely day was had by all!!  I finished up a doily Saturday - this is going to someone in my Yahoo crochet group.  We had a bingo game, and the winner gets a prize - this is it!  I'm also sending one of the crocheted scarves that I have done - 'tin the season for scarves!  (Almost - we are still warm here!  It was cool and rainy yesterday, but we are back up in the 90's for the rest of the week.)

No comments: