Wednesday, April 06, 2011

So much for good intentions! It's been almost a week without posting. Oh well, Life got in the way again. (Or I just slept too long, something like that!) Mom was down last weekend, and I was lazy while she was here - not getting up early to post to the blog or anything. I did sit down after she left and actually crocheted this little coaster:


I think this is the first thread work I have done in a while. I have two other doilies started now - one is a "Crochet-a-long" so I only get the directions a few rows at a time. The other is about halfway done. Not too bad!

Ralph is out of town this week - he's off to Dallas for work. I thought things would be nice and slow with him gone, but...I spent Monday afternoon at the doctor's with Alli and Monday night chasing prescriptions for her. She got a rash on her chest and it developed into an infection. She is now on oral antibiotics and topical antibiotics and a anti-inflammatory cream. She seems to be feeling much better overnight. At least she didn't seem to be as itchy! Having that under the brace must be awful, poor thing! She is handling it like a champ though - what a kid!

No comments: