Saturday, January 29, 2011

We have had beautiful weather this week - cool nights, warm days, clear skies, and now that I am going to be camping over night, it is supposed to rain! It figures! Oh well - we have tents and rain gear, and it isn't supposed to start raining until tonight, so the boys will have all day to run around out in the woods.

Ralph got word back from his sleep test - he does have sleep apnea (??), and is going in next week for the CPAC. Bummer for me, but good for him. I hear from other wives that you do learn to go to sleep with the CPAC going, but it takes a while. I may be on the couch a few nights!

I got a call from Alli's teacher Thursday. "Wasn't Allison coming to school? She didn't get off the bus." Since I had taken her to daycare, I wasn't quite panicked, but....it still stopped me for a second. It turns out Alli's diaper had leaked, and she had to be changed right when the bus got there. Sandy was by herself and didn't see the bus come, so no one went out and told the driver she was running late, and....the bus left. Sandy took Alli to school, so no worries, but....my heart did skip a beat or two!

No comments: