Wednesday, January 05, 2011

I think we are getting back into the 'normal' routine again. The kids are back in school - which means I am back to packing lunches and backpacks for Alli in the morning and making sure AJ gets up and off to school. Hopefully work has slowed down - at least until the end of the month! I don't know why the 'end' of the month should be any different that our 'middle' of the month, but it is!

AJ had his last meeting as a boy scout last night. We have an Adult Leaders meeting this Thursday, and he is going with me to that, so I hope to keep him active. One of his teachers told him that the teachers had talked about his Eagle Project in the staff meeting on Monday, and she was proud of him. This was right before he handed her his request to transfer out of her class - bummer! AJ said she tried all day to get him to change his mind about dropping the class (Statistics). So far, he hasn't - and instead of taking another class, he has 'study hall' at that time, and he is in her class! So, he isn't taking her class, but he still is in her class. I don't think I quite get it!

No comments: