Saturday, January 15, 2011

Finally a minute to post! I seem to be sleeping that extra couple of minutes in the morning that I need to post. I need to go to bed earlier, I think!

I'm off this weekend to Crescent City with Mom - just the two of us! I haven't traveled much without a kid in tow, so this should be fun! We are headed over to celebrate the birthday of a friend of Mom's on Sunday, and a whole bunch of relaxing in between! I haven't walked on the beach in quite a while, and I am looking forward to it.

I finally got around to posting a flyer at work for my scarves, and have orders for 8 more scarves - of which I have only completed one. I also am still working on the baby afghan (for the baby due next week, I think!) I only have about 30 more rows on the afghan to do and then I can start the applique parts - the tree, giraffe, leaves, clouds, etc. I won't make it before the baby arrives, but...I will get it finished soon!

No comments: