Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Whew! I made it through the day! The rest of the week should be clear sailing! AJ had his pre-op appointment yesterday in Chico at 3:30, but of course we didn't see the doctor until after 4:30. I knew he would be running late, since he had to rearrange his whole day (we were originally scheduled for 9:00 a.m.), so I didn't stress about it. I finished up a knitted scarf while I was there - almost all of it was made while waiting for something medical - in the doctor's office, at the orthotics place, at the dentist, etc. Not bad - something to show for all that time! I'll post a picture later, I hope. Since we were late in Chico, I skipped out of Scouts last night too - my bad!

Alli is scheduled to see her doctor next Wednesday. He is double booked as well, so they are squeezing us in at 4:00, which means....we probably won't see the doctor until 5:00! Oh well! She has to have x-rays taken that morning too. AJ's surgery is the following day. If I can make it through the next two weeks without a melt down, or forgetting something important, I'll be doing good! Tonight is cookie baking night (I hope) so I can send cookies to school with Allison, and I need to put my gift bags together for my staff as well. That way, I can leave them on their desks Thursday night, and they'll think the Pumpkin Fairy came! The best laid plans!

No comments: