Sunday, October 24, 2010

Talk about raining cats and dogs! We've had almost an inch of rain since midnight! So far, we have had almost 2 1/2 inches with this storm. Winter is here! Is it spring yet?

I got a nice surprise in the mail yesterday. One of my Yahoo! groups had a bingo game going on, and I won! I got a beautiful doily and a couple of pin items from Sweden - beautiful! Now, to start the next Bingo game! They decided to hold off until after the holidays, but then I get to choose the words and run the next bingo game.



I got a bunch of boxes out of my garage this week. AJ's Sober Grad committee had a rummage sale, so....off went a car full of boxes! AJ filled the RAV up as full as he could, and now I have a little bit more room in the garage, and it was all for a good cause!

No comments: