Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I made it through yesterday, and only missed one thing - the staff meeting. Alli's appointment went well - she had her brace adjusted to flare out a bit at the tummy - where she got a welt on Sunday. She didn't welt at all last night, so that was a success! My plan for the staff meeting went over well, or so I hear, and my department did very well with it, too! They did it fast, too. I got to work at 8:21, and they were already done! My dental appointment was kind of anti-climactic after all the rushing around in the morning - nothing unusual there! It turned out to be a pretty good day!

Today is still a moving target. AJ was supposed to have his pre-op appointment in Chico this morning at 9:00 (which means leaving here at 7:30) but we got a call to the house yesterday that they needed to reschedule it. I have to call in this morning to see when we can get in. According to Ralph, they said either this afternoon, or Friday. Since Friday is the last day of the month, and I'm short staffed (vacations again!) I will try to get down there today. I just don't know when yet! Good thing I can text AJ at school, and he can meet me at the house. This just gets too confusing to deal with without cell phones!

No comments: