Sunday, October 17, 2010

I got a new pet yesterday - another easy one! I impulse purchased a beta fish - a beautiful blue one! I didn't really think about it, but I purchased a new kitty toy at the same time! Picot was fascinated by it, and it seemed to be teasing her. He swam up to the top of the bowl when she was around, and then down to the bottom when she left.



Alli's daycare provider has a beautiful maple tree in her yard, and it is starting to turn colors. Every year, I swear I'm going to take a picture, but wait too late and a wind storm comes through. I got some pictures this year, and I hope to get more as more leaves turn colors.



It turns out I missed the work day at the church. AJ, Alli and I showed up at 9:05, and no one was there. I figured I had the wrong day, so I went and did my my normal shopping. Turns out they met at 10:00 instead. Bummer! I did make it to the Eagle Court for one of the boys in AJ's troop - very pretty ceremony. AJ's next! (He is down to about 2 1/2 months - his paperwork has to be turned in by 5:00 p.m. on January 6th. He has his project in for approval - once he gets it approved, he can start raising money for it, and doing the work. Right now, he can't do anything!)

No comments: