Sunday, June 13, 2010

So far, it's been a quiet morning - It is after 6:30, and Alli isn't up yet (though I think I hear her playing in her room now). Yesterday was a different story - she was up at 5:00! No sleeping in on my day off! I did get a lot of things done yesterday, maybe because she got me up early? (Though I still would rather have slept in!) Hopefully today is productive as well - I still have a ton of things on my to-do list. I fell asleep on the couch last night at about 9:30!

The weather finally decided to give us summer. It was sunny and clear and warm yesterday - the high I saw was about 87. Beautiful! Perfect! If only it would stay that way. It was a bit windy, which I could do without. The weed cloth in the garden is getting blown about, and the plants are not happy about it! Once the plants are big enough, it will be better, but the little guys are getting beat up by the cloth. I put more weights out on the cloth, so between them and no wind, everything should be better! I replanted a row of beans - only about 6 plants came up in one row. The "purple" green beans came up beautifully, but the 'french' green beans didn't like my garden at all. This is their last chance, and I will plant another row of 'purple' beans.

No comments: