Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's Saturday! Yippee! I even got to sleep in - sort of. I woke up at 5:00 - I was just able to roll over and go back to sleep for a little while :)

Yesterday we had two exciting developments. First - AJ did his first drive with the driving instructor! He went out for two hours yesterday, and is now able to drive with any adult. He is planning on driving me to my Trustee's meeting today in Anderson. The instructor said he did very well for a first drive. Looking at the comments she made on his paperwork, it looks like practice is the thing he needs most - accelerating, braking, corners, etc. Things you learn by doing, not book lessons.

Our second exciting thing - Ralph said Alli said "Some" when she ran out of snack! She was at the counter, and had finished her snack, even the crumbs, and pick up the bowl, tapped it on the counter, and said "some". Of course, she got 'some'! Since the 'S' sound isn't part of her normal babble, I am impressed!

Here are pictures of the bookmarks that I made - they turned out quite nice and delicate looking, I think!

No comments: