Sunday, June 07, 2009

Another early Sunday! Alli took a 3 hour nap yesterday afternoon, and then didn't go to bed until after 10:00 last night, so I thought I might get to sleep in today. No such luck. Bright and early, at 5:30, Alli was up! If only I had used this time to clean something, but no - I played on the computer!



I need to seriously clean today, and hopefully get some more yardwork done. Since it rained the last couple of days, the weeds should be easier to pull out, right? I have a couple of sections left to clean in the front yard, and I need to spend some time in the front flower area. That may not happen today, as I also am planning on taking the dogs and cats to the vet's for shots today. Good thing vacation is coming up soon! (Not that I want to spend my vacation pulling weeds, but somebody has to do it.) Here's a picture of the front flower area - the hollyhocks are beginning to grow just a bit!



The dogs and I took a walk yesterday, and the recent rains have filled up the swimming hole out in the dirt area.



The clouds were gorgeous yesterday afternoon!

No comments: