Thursday, February 05, 2009

What a week, and it isn't over yet! I feel like I have done nothing but run! This weekend was busy - I cleaned house on Saturday and did yardwork in the afternoon, and then on Sunday, I did laze around in the morning, but after church, AJ and I wen tout and cleaned up the garden area. We got it all ready to be rototilled, just in case my brother happened to stop by and do it for me. (Since he didn't show up, I think he decided not to!) No problem - that is on the agenda for this weekend, unless it happens to be raining, which would be wonderful if it is! After working in the garden area, we watched the Superbowl game.

Monday was a normal day, but Tuesday.....was not! I have to be at work at 7:20 on Tuesdays to 'clear the branch' (sit and watch while someone else goes into the bank and makes sure no one is hiding in there to rob us when we open, ready to call the police if anything goes wrong.) Ralph is responsible for taking the kids to school and daycare on Tuesdays, and he forgot! I had to take the kids with me to the bank, and then after the bank was cleared, run them to school. AJ was late to his first class, but not by a lot! Tuesday night is scout meeting, and AJ has to be there at 6:30. I have to work until 5:15 on Tuesdays, so I had asked Ralph to start dinner - boil the water for ravioli, and start the sauce. He forgot that too, so I rushed around right after work to get that done, and it was ready right as we had to leave. AJ and I ate dinner at the meeting! What a day!

Wednesday was better, but I had a nail appointment after work, so I put a pot roast in the crock pot in the morning, so Ralph could have dinner ready for the kids before I got home. AJ had an interview last night at 8:00 for his trip in 2010 to the Scout Jamboree, so I got home, changed clothes, grabbed something to eat, and was off again. Another busy day! Tonight will be the same - AJ has a concert tonight, and has to be there at 6:30. Friday should be 'normal' - I think I'll order pizza, and take a break! Saturday is back to house cleaning and yardwork.

No comments: