Friday, February 20, 2009

Finally Friday! It has felt like a long week at work, even though we had Monday off. I was busy after work on Tuesday and Wednesday, so after work on Thursday was cleaning time. I spent the first 45 minutes home from work getting caught up on just picking up and straightening up! (and now you would have a hard time telling that I even did that!)

The dogs (I know - it was really just Koori, Japser is a good girl!) started digging in one of my flower barrels on Tuesday, and I didn't have a chance to go out there to clean it up. Since it was actually sunny when I got off work yesterday, it was still light when I got home, so I swept up all the dirt, and put more rocks in the planter. Darn dogs! I think this week was an adjustment for them too. Alex was off from school for over a week (his school takes President's week off, not just the two Mondays), and someone was home with them all day! Back to reality for them this week. Bummer! When I got in last night, Koori was already sleeping in her cage. She came out, said hello to me, and went back to sleep in her cage. I didn't see her most of the evening! That stay home by yourself is exhausting! (I'm afraid to wander out around the yard to see what she found to play with that wore her out - I'll probably find out this weekend!)

No comments: