Monday, January 05, 2009

It's Monday! Back to work (again!) All in all, it was a good weekend, but I didn't get much done around the house - which may be why it was a good weekend! I took yesterday afternoon off and made a few phone calls - caught up with some friends I hadn't talked to in a while. Thank goodness for free weekend minutes!


I did take the dogs for a walk - or a run in their case - this weekend. The back fields have a running creek in the right now, and the dogs love to run around out there.


I also cleaned up all the Christmas stuff, and found....I forgot to water my newest plant! The poor thing did recover, but it looked dreadful when I found it hiding with the Christmas 'stuff' on the table! The Christmas Tree is still up - but I am leaving that to Ralph and AJ to put away. They both still have today off.

No comments: