Friday, December 26, 2008

We are off to Grandma's house today - if the weather still looks good. We are cold here - 25 degrees, but I just checked weather.com, and in Susanville it is 14 degrees! Maybe I don't want to go up there! The site also said snow/rain showers tonight for Redding, and rain on Saturday. They are forecasting snow tonight for Susanville, and more snow on Saturday, so...we will see. I don't really want to get stuck up there!
I did take some Christmas morning pictures - I like the new camera!
Alli was just a bit grumpy in the morning - she perked up after breakfast, though!
Alli and her stocking - she didn't really want to play.
Alli playing with the only thing she really liked in her stocking - a pez candy dispenser!
Alli and her scarf and mittens I made - she wasn't too impressed there either!
Alex and his stocking - candy!
Opening presents
The dogs with their new toys
My new dragon!

No comments: