Sunday, November 09, 2008

Okay - I got the haircut and grocery shopping done yesterday that was on my list, and some housework, but that was about it! When I took Alex in for his Boy Scout function (Cake Auction for the Cub Scout Pack his troop sponsors) I stopped by the bank and got some work done on a project that needs to be finished by tomorrow (and we are short-handed at work). The biggest accomplishments were in cleaning!

AJ decided to 'clean out the garage' for me. After consultation, we decided that all he could really do was get rid of the empty boxes out there. (Ralph would skin us alive if we threw away any of his stuff!) Even just doing that cleared up a whole lot of room! I also went through and found all the boxes of clothes that need to go to Salvation Army and put them in one area. It was already too late in the day to take them over this weekend, so I am going to try for next weekend!

Since Alex was cleaning out the garage, I decided to tackle the coat closet! Last weekend, Ralph went through and got all of his 'extra' coats out. He did find two to donate to S.A., the rest just went out to the guest house for storage. At least I have more room in here now! I boxed up two more boxes of jackets for S.A. - mainly jackets the kids have out grown. I also 'found' a bunch of scarves that I had made and had forgotten about (out of sight, out of mind?) Since I had so much more room, I put them all on hangers, so I can see them now! Anyone need a scarf?

No comments: