Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Finally - I have time to update the blog! It's been a bit busy around here, but that isn't the best excuse, I guess. Alex's wrestling practise is taking a big chunk out of my 'free time' lately. Three days a week, he practises until 6:00 after school - no big deal, but it puts me behind when I get home, and two days a week, he practises from 5:30 to 7:30, so I get to go back into town to pick him up after practise. Just enough of a disruption to my routine to make me feel like I am behind!

This weekend is going to be a 'catch up' weekend. I hereby vow to make a list of all the things I need to do or want to do, between now and Christmas. (See how much leeway I gave myself - I have between now and Christmas to come up with a list! Not quite what I meant.) I know I have a ton of things I want to do, but I don't seem to focus on the important projects. (I would rather sit down and read a book.) I work better with a list, so it is there in black and white. I also feel better when I can cross an item off my list.

For things that have to happen this weekend, major housecleaning is tops on the list. I also need to get the leaves off the front lawn - just to make room for the other leaves! My trees can't loose all their leaves at once! Alex is supposed to help me, and I might even get some help from Dallas - we'll see.

No comments: