Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Saturday! Time for all my weekend errands and cleaning! Oh boy! Don't I just sound so excited! I lost my cleaning lady this week - she lost so many customers due to the economy (and I was working along those lines myself) that she got a 'real' job. So - that means it is back to me to clean the house again. Bummer! I got used to having it cleaned at least every other week. I could even skip cleaning on 'my' weekend if I had too, because I knew it would get cleaned the next weekend by Robin. No more!

Today is already planned for a busy day, too. AJ has a Eagle Court today (not his though - bummer!) At the same time, I have a Trustee's meeting for the church, and after that, a hair appointment. Somewhere in there, I will be picking up groceries and cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner, and cleaning. If I am really good, I can get most everything done today, and take tomorrow off!

I reminded Ralph last night that I was going to be gone Monday night, Tuesday and Wednesday, and it evidently was a good thing I said something. He didn't remember the original conversation in the first place. I warned AJ that he may have to help out a lot while I am gone. Ralph isn't used to doing my 'normal' chores, and mornings are a bit ugly around here. I am going over to Susanville Monday night after work, and then to Reno on Tuesday with my parents. Dad is having a 'procedure' done on Tuesday for the stress fractures in his back (at least that is the plan last I heard!)

No comments: