Tuesday, November 27, 2007


The scout set up their Christmas Tree lot last weekend. I was not planning on helping, but only three scouts showed up, so....I got to help! (Lucky me!) The trees should be here Wednesday (I am soooo happy we don't go out and cut them!) and AJ and I are working the lot on Saturday. I hope we sell out quickly!
Alli is doing better - we finally have her on some medication. It took my until 2:30 to get her prescriptions filled. Ralph stayed home with her, and he made the phone calls to the doctors and pharmacies, and I ran around and picked them up. Our normal pharmacy - Raley's - did not have the prednisone as a liquid, so they called around for us and found a pharmacy that did, but fax machines hate us. The other pharmacy did not get the faxed prescription. When I showed up to pick it up, they called the old pharmacy and got a new fax, but I had to wait around for 30 minutes to get it filled. I spent almost two hours running around picking up prescriptions and delivering them to Ralph at home with Alli! She is breathing better, but was so wired from the inhaler last night that she didn't go to sleep until about 9:30 last night. She is sleeping in this morning, though!

No comments: