Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One thing about a puppy, you are up at 3:00 a.m. to see the lunar eclipse! Pretty cool! I wasn't planning on getting up for it - Ralph and AJ were, and they did (that may be why Koori wanted out.) It was quite a sight!

So far, no messes in the house for Koori. I haven't seen her go outside on her own, but she follows Jasper in and out, so is out frequently and "does her business" outside, so far! Henry is become used to her, and because Koori is crated at night, he is able to come in and sleep on the bed with me. Now to get Lucy and Willey adjusted!

Things are settling down now as far as the routine for school. I am back into the routine of making Alli's lunch after dinner, and AJ is getting into the routine of using an alarm clock to get up and get ready. I am trying to get up early in the morning, so I have time for the blog, so there may be more entries in the future than there has been in the past! Of course, because we are getting into the routine of school, there isn't as much to write about - everything is now pretty normal!

No comments: