Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Well, it is supposed to be hot again today - 102. Unfortunately, we have humidity to go with this of about 78%. Usually, we are dry and hot. Now, we are wet and hot! So much for "It's a DRY heat". Now we are just hot!

AJ and I are off tomorrow to my sister's for her wedding. It should be nice in Ft. Bragg - 68 degrees is the high. AJ and I may freeze to death! I worry about Alli too - she is staying home with Dad, all by themselves! I picked up some "meals in a box" for them, so she shouldn't starve, but....we shall see if they survive! (and what shape the house is is when I get back - I do have someone coming in on Friday to clean, so it shouldn't get too bad) Ralph is convinced that he isn't messy, but I don't know where he got that idea. He isn't as messy as some, but....I still pick up after him, and AJ and Alli, and the dog, and the cats.
The picture above was taken by a co-worker up at Shasta Dam. Pretty sunset!

No comments: