Thursday, June 14, 2007

AJ is back on the East Coast - and seems to be having fun. They were in Washington DC from Monday to today, and left for New York this morning. They saw all the war memorials, I think, as well as Arlington, the National Air & Space Museum, the Senate, and another museum, but I don't remember which one. AJ probably doesn't remember either! He told Ralph he had taken 400 pictures, and that was on Tuesday. I don't know all that they are planning on seeing in New York, but I know they are going to see Lion King on Broadway. Too much fun! AJ has been checking in each night, and seems to be in good spirits - getting more tired though!

I finished another doily - this one was very quick! I turned out about 12 inches across. Ralph helped me choose the colors too.

No comments: