Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Well, back to normal life! Work is busy, the kids are busy and everything else is busy! AJ has two different activities this weekend - actually three if you count Friday night. Friday is his Spring Concert for Band. I also got volunteered to play babysitter for the kids that are not on stage (they call it a chaperon, but I know better!) so we both have to be at the school at 6:30 Friday night.
Saturday morning, he has to be in town at 8:30 to march in the Rodeo Parade. The scouts carry the banners for the "winning" floats. After the parade, we are meeting up with one of the other Scout Dads, and he is taking AJ with him to Camp Lassen (outside Chico) for the balance of the Order of the Arrow Ordeal.
On Sunday, Alli has three (three!) baseball games, along with closing ceremonies and awards for Challenger's Little League. Unfortunately, this is at the same time AJ needs to be picked up in Chico. Ralph and I will have to split the kid duties this weekend!
I finished a new doily - this one is about 12 inches across, and is a light green - hard to tell in this picture. The snowflake is about 7 inches across. I took some of my doilies that I had completed to work last week, and most of them found a home.

No comments: