Thursday, March 01, 2007

It figures! Alli got up this morning at 5:00, so I was up early and, since I had extra time, was going to read my e-mails on Yahoo! - and they aren't playing this morning! Since my Yahoo! groups get 200-300 e-mails a day, missing one day will put me way behind! I guess I will have to play here instead. I don't know while Alli decided to get up so early - she must have thought it was Saturday. Usually, I have to wake her up on school days, but she gets up all by herself very early on the weekends - when I want to sleep in!


Well, it looks like AJ is going to recover - if he is careful! Between his knee problem a couple of weeks ago - I can't remember if I posted anything about that - and then Monday's concussion - he needs to be quiet and rest for a while! Monday at school, he tangled feet with another kid during recess - playing kick the can. He took the brunt of the fall on his head and knees. He has one pair of ruined jeans and a slight concussion. He missed one day of school because he had a major headache, but went back yesterday. His knee injury is keeping him out of baseball this year, so we should have a quiet spring - just Scout activities.

No comments: