Sunday, March 18, 2007





I (almost) finished another doily. It is as finished as I am going to make it anyway! The pattern calls for 18 pansies around the outside edge. The doily is already about 20 inches across, and adding a row of pansies will make it 25-26 inches - and I hate making the pansies! I worked on the one I did make for two evenings, and while the next will go quicker, I still don't want to make 17 more! Since this is one of the Special Project Doilies, it may the last on the series I get, because you have to finish each one before you get the next pattern. I have thrown myself on the mercy of the List Owner, so we will see if I get full credit for this one or not!
We got a call from Alli's baseball coach last week. She has a practise this Thursday, so the season should be starting very soon. I don't remember when Little League actually opens, so I will find out Thursday I guess! I hope this season goes as well as last season. Alli did not particularly enjoy playing, but she didn't argue too much (most of the time anyway). I think Ralph and I enjoyed it more than she did. I also got her paperwork started for her to do horse therapy again. I have my part filled out, now I need to get the doctor to fill his part out. I am sure he just loves paperwork, like everyone else. Last year it took a couple of weeks for me to gt the paperwork back from him. It looks like Allis will be busy for a while!

1 comment:

chozzhan said...

AGLOCO WAS APPRECIATED BY BILLGATES FOR THEIR BUSINESS TECHINIQUE : www.agloco.com/r/BBBZ0726
ALSO GET U$.30 PER REFERRAL MEMBERSHIP: www.homeonlinejobs.blogspot.com
AGLOCO WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST EARNING THROUGH THE WORLD NO.1 ONLINE : www.aglocho.blog.com